Tuesday, July 31, 2012

To Ulanbaator, Mongolia

I am awesomely excited that I would be travelling again tomorrow.

Destination: the awesome Ulanbaator of Mongolia with a possible visit to Erdenet and Darkhan.

I didn't really mentioned that I am travelling again, saved for the little awesome box here in Awesome Adventurer saying that my next destination is Ulanbaator, but I am seriously excited. Excited to travel to an awesome new country. Excited to meet awesome new friends. Excited to do something awesomely different while travelling.

How awesomely different would it be?

Well, we are going to do some awesome charity-based work there. Travelling with me are a few awesome doctors, awesome nurses, awesome pharmacist and awesome therapist (hope I got it right) plus some awesome helpers (myself included) and we would be doing some medical screening for the poor. I would be one of the helper, helping out any way I can while taking awesome photos of the awesome trip.

I would be away until 10th August so don't miss me. Will try to login if possible.

Ending this awesomely short post with a photo of a young Mongol boy I found from http://oursurprisingworld.com

Awesomely cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment