Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello, Awesome World

Hi. I am Alex, a man who love to travel, search for awesome good food, take awesome photographs and blog about it.

Usually, I would be blogging at my own domain but due to a trojan infection, I have no choice but to stop until it is fixed. And why waiting, a friend, Jard (Jardness.com) actually suggested to me to start a blog to focus mainly on travelling. I have several other blogs that tackles on specific topic, such as Food Huntz (hunting for food) and Rate and Reviews (rating and reviewing on Mobile Apps, Movies and Music) which are collaboration with friends with similar interest but I don't have one for travel just yet.

With such an awesome idea from the friend, who are actually a traveling blogger herself, I decided to start my own awesome travel stories here.

If you realize, the title of the blog is call Awesome Adventurer. I consider myself an adventurer but the "Awesome" is just for marketing purposes. Recently, I came across a blog (thanks to Jard, again) where the writer would use "sexy" almost everywhere. I find it an interesting concept but I prefer the word awesome. So, to start this blog, I decided to use Awesome as my key word.

Awesome, right? LOLz

Anyway, hope that you would visit this blog often. I got many stories to tell you and it would come part by part.

No comments:

Post a Comment